For the hard days of the session and not only, we arranged two study rooms with facilities at the highest standards.
On hot summer days, we're waiting for you at the pool, to cool off and enjoy relaxing moments with your friends.
If you miss home made food, come to the West Gate Studios restaurant where you can choose from a daily wide variety of dishes.
We provide a tennis court and a fitness club, both amenities having special fees for campus residents.
We know your free time is precious so we provide professional laundry, ironing and dry cleaning services.
Your health is the most important. In campus you will find a medical clinic where you can go free of charge, based on the subscription included in the accommodation rate.
For leisure and relaxation moments, we designed Art Cafe, a unique multifunctional space.
The access to the residents’ buildings is only made by badge and all visitors are registered upon entering the buildings.
If you are a student of over 18 years old from Romania or abroad, you can be accommodated on West Gate Studios private campus. The following individuals are eligible to live on West Gate Studios campus:
- High school graduates from Romania who attend or plan to attend the courses of a Higher Education Institution in Bucharest;
- Young people from any part of the world who attend or plan to attend the courses of a Higher Education Institution in Bucharest;
- Graduates from a Higher Education Institution who plan to attend post graduate studies such as masters, PHDs, MBAs;
- Students, teachers and researchers from any part of the world who visit Bucharest;
- Young professionals who work in Bucharest.
For more information on leasing conditions and prices, please access Rates.
In order to rent a bed or a room (studio or one-bedroom apartment) on West Gate Studios private campus, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the West Gate Studios portal
- If you have any particular person with whom you would like to share the room, please mention him/her.
- Fill in the Accommodation form and press the Send button.
- Your request will be answered within 48 hours via e-mail. In the case of an positive answer, you will receive a proforma invoice that represents the accommodation fee for the entire contractual period of 12 months, depending on the room type and requested additional options and the contractual warranty/deposit that must be paid at the beginning of the leasing period. The pro-forma invoice must be paid within five working days. Should the pro-forma invoice be paid, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and will be directed to the Portal in order to create a user. Please find the contract and the invoice in your Portal account.
You can sign the contract at the administrative office on campus, Monday, from 10 am to 5 pm or Tuesday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, as soon as you arrive on site.