Protection and processing of personal data
The West Gate Studios campus is managed by West Gate Studios S.A., a Romanian legal entity, with the registered office in Preciziei Street, no. 24, Administrative Building, Building C1, Sector 6, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40 / 2530/2009, unique registration code RO 25186767 is registered as personal data controller Nr. 31 799.
West Gate Studios processes your personal data as follows.
1.Categories of personal data
For the purposes of the processing mentioned in point II below, we process your personal data provided within our site (westgatestudios.ro) - hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data", as follows:
- Name, surname, date of birth, mobile / phone number, e-mail address, home address (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data")
- Order number, type of ordered products, payment information, transaction details (hereinafter referred to as "Order data)
- The contents of the documents attached and transmitted to West Gate Studios (hereinafter referred to as "Communication Data");
- Information regarding your use of the user account and the Site, such as the date and time you accessed the Website, the public Device ID, and similar data about you (hereinafter referred to as "Monitoring Data").
West Gate Studios collects Personal Data in the following ways: directly from you (provided on the site, email, social networks or other means of communication), from traffic reports recorded by the servers hosting the site, from social networks as well as through cookies or from third parties who communicate data to us in order to deliver the products to you (eg online sales platforms).
- Purposes of Processing
We process your personal data to the extent permitted or required by applicable law for the following purposes:
- for the provision of the services offered by West Gate Studios, including the actions specific to this activity, including to allow the optimal use of the Site and in order to obtain statistical information for the Improvement of West Gate Studios services (hereinafter referred to as "Purposes related to the provision of services and operation of the Site ”);
- for the secure administration of the computer system of West Gate Studios and in order to avoid criminal activities (hereinafter referred to as "Security and fraud prevention purposes");
- to allow clients to place requests for a place or room reservation on the West Gate Studios student campus. We use the information you provide to us to administer the account created on our Site.
- to allow customers to offer suggestions and notifications regarding additional requests for services offered by West Gate Studios (hereinafter referred to as "Tickets");
- to enable marketing activities (hereinafter referred to as "Marketing Purposes");
These activities may include:
Use of your Personal Data to send you news about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time, quickly and easily. Just click on the "Unsubscribe" link included in each newsletter
- Based on the information you provide us, we can show you personalized offers on the Site (including on social networks). These can be offers that you can benefit directly from the Site, offers from third parties or products that we think would interest you.
- When you participate in other promotional activities (raffles, contests), you may be asked to provide us with relevant information that will be used to administer these promotions or to take possession of the prizes awarded.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data
In general, the processing of Personal Data is necessary in order to carry out the activity specific to the purposes of the Processing. In general, you are required to provide your personal data in a mandatory manner, except in limited situations where we inform you that certain information is optional. If you do not provide us with the data required to be provided, the process may be delayed or even impossible.
In order to process your Personal Data, West Gate Studios relies on various legal grounds, as follows:
- Execution of a contract or for the conclusion of a contract: Processing is necessary for the execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party or to make the necessary arrangements for the conclusion of the contract between you and West Gate Studios (eg, in the case of clients rental of a place in the room or the whole room). For example, if you use our services to request additional services for you, we will use your Personal Data to fulfill our obligation to complete and administer that order in accordance with the contract we have with you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may use the information for our legitimate interests, such as providing the best appropriate content on the Site, e-mails, and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services, as well as the content on the Site. and for legal, administrative, and fraud detection purposes.
Categories of personal data involved
Basis of processing
Purposes related to the provision of services and the operation of the Site
Security and fraud prevention purposes
Ticketing placement purposes
- Data transfers, recipients and the legal basis of these transfers
Other group companies: We transfer your personal data to other companies in the Genesis group, to the extent permitted by applicable law for the legitimate interests of West Gate Studios, in order to facilitate internal communication and task management with other Genesis group companies, to facilitate cooperation and communication within the Genesis group.
Third parties: West Gate Studios and / or other companies in the Genesis group may transfer data to government and regulatory agencies, courts and other government authorities, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR, and to external consultants with role of data operators (for example, lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.) based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Service providers (within and outside the Genesis group):
4.2. Cross-border data transfers
We transfer your personal data outside the country you are in, in countries located on the territory of the European Union and the United States of America.
- Retention period
Personal data processed for the purposes mentioned herein will be kept only as necessary, during the existence of your account and subsequently, during a transition period (for example, for receiving a response to your request, for delivery of goods, issuing invoices ) or for any other longer period in which West Gate Studios has a legal obligation to archive Personal Data.
If legal action is initiated, the personal data may be kept until the end of this action, including any recourse periods, and then they will be deleted or archived, according to the provisions of the applicable legislation.
In principle, we will keep your Personal Data for the period required or permitted by applicable law. Subsequently, we will remove/delete your personal data from our systems and records and / or take steps to anonymize them so that you can no longer be identified based on them. In all cases, the personal data in the contracts, communications, and other identified documents may be subject to legal retention requirements, which require, in principle, retention for up to 10 years.
Any other Personal Data will be deleted, in principle, within 6 months from the deletion of your user account or from their collection through the Site, except for the Data Relating to the accommodation request, which may be kept until 3 years from the date of the transaction or, as the case may be, for a period necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations (including if we are obliged to do so by a court decision) or if necessary for security reasons, prevention of fraud, litigation or abuse.
- Security procedures
In accordance with European data protection legislation, we use reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to and misuse of personal data.
We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect and secure the Personal Data you transmit to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on accessing and using personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel can access personal data while working.
If you have given your consent to certain processing activities, you may withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Based on the conditions provided by the applicable legislation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
You have the right to be notified, upon request, if your personal data are processed, and if so, you have the right to request access to them. the information includes, but is not limited to, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data affected, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your Personal Data has been or will be disclosed.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data processed. For additional children, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of your incorrect personal data. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you have the right to complete incomplete Personal Data, including through an additional.
- Right to delete ("right to be forgotten"): You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. in this case, the respective data will be marked and can be processed by us only for certain purposes.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, common format that can be read by devices, and you have the right to transmit this data to another entity without objections from us.
- You have the right to object, for reasons related to your situation, at any time, to the processing of your personal data by us, and we may be asked not to process your personal data. If you have the right to object and exercise it, we will no longer process your personal data for that purpose. Exercising this right does not involve any cost. This right may be invalidated in particular if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the formalities related to the conclusion of a contract or for the fulfillment of an already concluded contract.
The rights mentioned above will be exercised by formulating a written request, dated and signed, submitted to West Gate Studios at the postal address Str. Precision 24, Block A1, ground floor, Sector 6, Bucharest - for the attention of the Administration - or at the email address email@example.com. In the application, you can indicate whether you want the information to be communicated to a specific address, which can also be by e-mail, or through a correspondence service to ensure that the delivery will be made to you only in person. Please note that before accepting any such request, we reserve the right to verify your identity to ensure that the request comes from you.
West Gate Studios will communicate the requested information, within 30 days from the date of receiving the request, in compliance with the request expressed by you regarding the communication method.
Please note that the above rights may be limited under applicable national data protection legislation. West Gate Studios, as the data operator, remains the central point of contact for exercising these rights.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
Please address any questions to West Gate Studios at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address Str. Precision 24, Block A1, ground floor, Sector 6, Bucharest - for the attention of the Administration.
- How do we process children's personal data?
The services offered by the Site www.westgatestudios.ro are not intended for minors.